Find Your Care
Prevea audiology for hearing and balance
At Prevea, we understand how your hearing relates to your health and wellbeing. Our capabilities expand beyond hearing aids. Prevea Audiologists are hearing experts who have years of clinical training to help prevent, diagnose and treat hearing and balance disorders. From hearing evaluations and hearing aid fittings to treating dizziness and tinnitus, our team can help you or a loved one overcome the challenges of auditory disorders.
We help kids too. While we often associate hearing loss with aging adults, kids can experience hearing loss as well. Prevea audiologists across Wisconsin can work with families to test and diagnose hearing loss in children and coordinate care for factors related to growth, development and education as it relates to hearing loss. This includes a dedicated pediatric audiologist in Green Bay.
Hearing aid products and assistive devices: Our audiologists order, fit and service traditional hearing aids, but we also work with specialized devices such as bone anchored hearing aids (BAHA), cochlear implants and an array of custom hearing protection.
We offer a variety of products, including:
- Musician ear plugs and in-ear monitors.
- Swim plugs and swim bands.
- Ear molds for personal electronic devices such as cell phones, MP3 players and telecommunications.
- Hearing aid supplies such as batteries, dry-aid kits, ear mold tubing and wax filters.
- Assistive listening and alerting devices such as television amplifiers, amplified telephones, FM systems and Bluetooth technology.
- Custom hearing protection for industrial workers, hunters, concert-goers and others exposed to loud noises
Cochlear implants for severe hearing loss
Comprehensive hearing evaluations
Custom hearing protection
Real-ear verification of hearing aids
- Aural rehabilitative counseling
- Cochlear implant assessment and Cochlear implant follow-up, remapping and troubleshooting
- Concussion services - care for patients experiencing hearing loss, dizziness, tinnitus or hyperacusis
- Diagnosis and management of pediatric speech and language development and hearing loss
- In-house hearing aid maintenance, acoustic adjustments, modifications and minor repairs
- Infant diagnostic auditory brainstem response (ABR) testing
- Middle-ear assessment including tympanometry, acoustic reflexes and reflex decay
- Otoacoustic emission (OAE) assessment
- Ototoxic monitoring
- Professional service plan for hearing instruments purchased from other clinics
- Speech in noise testing
- Videonystagmography (VNG) assessment for balance disorders