Find your care
Prevea's physical therapists can help with conditions related to dizziness or imbalance.
Balance and vestibular therapy
Customized balance and vestibular disorder treatment options
Why choose Prevea to help with dizziness or imbalance symptoms?
Conditions affecting the ears may disturb your balance or make you feel dizzy. An estimated 90 million Americans experience dizziness and studies show customized balance and vestibular therapy programs are significantly more effective than generic exercises in resolving symptoms.
No referral needed
Direct access without a referral or prescription to physical or occupational therapy provides you with immediate access to start your treatment without delay.
- Computerized Dynamic Posturography (CDP) and inVision™ balance and mobility testing and treatment
- Custom exercises to improve balance, flexibility and mobility
- RealEyes™ and canalith repositioning procedures
- LSVT BIG® & LSVT LOUD®: Lee Silverman Voice Therapy for Parkinson’s disease patients
- Customized vestibular and vestibular ocular reflex exercises
The latest from Prevea Health
Breakthroughs & breaking news from the medical experts at Prevea Health
Health and wellness
Find a balance and vestibular therapist
Struggling with your balance or have dizziness? Prevea physical therapists can help! Contact us today to start your therapy journey.